Join Princeton alumni working in the arts during this virtual networking discussion.
- Kemi Adegoroye ’13, Cofounder and Creative Director, Alveo Creative; performing artist; attorney
- Christine Chen ’97, Executive Director, Streb Inc.
- Zoe Goldman ’11, Podcast Coordinator and Assistant Editor, Getty Publications, J. Paul Getty Trust
- Izzy Kasdin ’14, Executive Director, Historical Society of Princeton
- Chris Reitz *15, Gallery Director and Assistant Professor, Hite Art Institute, University of Louisville
- Lexy Schmertz ’89 P22, Senior Director of Strategic Partnerships, Christie’s
- Jason Sun *96, Brooke Russell Astor Curator of Chinese Art, the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Alex Toledano ’04, Cofounder, Visto Images
- Abbie Vandivere ’01, Paintings Conservator, Mauritshuis, The Netherlands
- Amy Weisser ’86, Deputy Director, Strategic Planning and Projects, Storm King Art Center
- Art Conservation
- Art Entrepreneurship
- Auction Houses
- Cultural Programming
- Historical Societies
- Museums and Digital Publications
- Museums and Strategic Planning
Free and open to Princeton University students and alumni. Registration is required; register by 11:45 a.m. on May 29. Visit our virtual events page to access the registration link
Please email email@example.com for questions about this program.