The Center for Career Development (CCD) is offering virtual advising appointments and other resources throughout the spring. CCD Staff are available to support students as they are pursuing their summer or post-graduation plans or are forced to find alternatives should their initial plans no longer be feasible.
- Career Advisers are available for virtual appointments. Make an appointment anytime in Handshake; we recommend doing this as soon as possible so you can start to work on a plan.
- Friday Drop-ins (no appointments needed) held through Zoom. You can find the Zoom links in the events on Handshake.
- Virtual Events and Workshops, including Internship Search (April 8), How to Network (April 13), How to Stand Out in a Job Search (April 17), How to Make the Most of Your Summer (April 23)
- Recurring cohort group meetings for Class of 2020 on job searches and how to prepare for your internship/job.
- Lists of paid and unpaid jobs, internships and mentorship opportunities offered by Princeton alumni to help students whose summer and post-graduation plans are being impacted by the situation around coronavirus.
- Help Guides addressing common issues, including a resource with strategies and creative ideas for planning your summer.