Note: 9/26 meeting has been postponed to a later date.
Join comedian, disability advocate, and Princeton Arts Fellow Maysoon Zayid for fun, candid conversations about disabled life at Princeton University. All students who identify as disabled are welcome for the student-focused sessions on September 26, October 24, and November 28; disabled faculty/staff for the November 7 session; and the whole University community is welcome to come in-person to the final session on December 5. ASL interpreters and open captioning will be provided; any other accommodations are available upon request. Participants are invited to attend as many of the meetings as they would like. Welcome to the DisCo (Disability Cohort)!
DisCo Sessions Schedule
- Sept. 26 at 4:30-5:30 PM — Student session on Zoom [Postponed to a later date]
- Oct. 24 at 4:30-5:30 PM — Student session on Zoom
- Nov. 7 at 4:30-5:30 PM — Faculty/staff session on Zoom
- Nov. 28 at 4:30-5:30 PM — Student session on Zoom
- Dec. 5 at 4:30-6 PM — Final session for University community in-person in the Forum at the Lewis Arts complex
Join a DisCo Session
All sessions are free. Register in advance to receive the Zoom link the day before each event.
Each meeting will include open/live captioning and ASL interpretation. Visit our Venues and Studios section for directions and accessibility information for the Forum at the Lewis Arts complex. Guests in need of access accommodations are invited to contact the Lewis Center at 609-258-5262 or email LewisCenter@princeton.edu at least one week in advance of the event date.