End of semester showings of dance works and new student choreography created during fall 2021 dance courses, including showings from courses in ballet, rhythm tap, contemporary dance, choreography workshops, and “The American Experience and Dance Practices of the African Diaspora.”
- December 2 at 1:30 PM in Murphy Studio — Introduction to Ballet taught by Tina Fehlandt
- December 6 at 12:45 PM in Ellie’s Studio — Introduction to Rhythm Tap Dance: Past Legacies, Future Rhythms taught by Michael J. Love
- December 6 at 1:15 PM in Murphy Studio — Introduction to Contemporary Dance with Alexandra Beller
- December 6 at 3 PM in Murphy Studio — The American Experience and Dance Practices of the African Diaspora led by Dyane Harvey-Salaam
- December 10 at 11:30 AM in Hearst Theater — Choreography Workshop II led by Susan Marshall
- December 10 at 1:30 PM in Hearst Theater — Choreography Workshop I led by Rebecca Lazier and Choreography Workshop III led by Rebecca Stenn
All showings are free and open to Princeton students, faculty and staff. Tickets are not required; but all attendees will be required to sign-in at the event with name and an email address.
COVID-19 Guidance + Updates
Per Princeton University policy, all guests are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to wear a mask when indoors.
Visit our Venues and Studios section for accessibility information at our various locations. The event space is wheelchair accessible. Guests in need of access accommodations are invited to contact the Lewis Center at 609-258-5262 or email LewisCenter@princeton.edu at least one week in advance of the event date.