In this new conversation series, current Princeton theater students interview faculty, guest artists and other members of the Princeton theater + music theater community.
- September 14 — Lecturer in Theater Nehassaiu deGannes interviewed by BT Hayes ’22 and Kate Semmens ’22
- September 28 — Students Maddie Wu ’21 and Katharine Matthias ’21 in conversation with Sound Designer and Audio Engineer Kay Richardson.
- October 5 — Anna Allport ’23 in conversation with Dean of the College Jill Dolan about intersectionality, theater, and administrative power. Last portion of the meeting is open to participant questions.
- October 12 + 19 — break
- October 26 — Lewis Center Anti-Racism Teach-In Student Leaders Jacy Duan ’21, Silma Berrada ’22, and Glenna Jane Galarion ’21
- November 2 — Nathan Davis
- November 9 — Shariffa Ali
JOIN THE EVENT
The conversations are free and open to the public.
Join the Theater Community Conversation on Zoom
Meeting ID: 910 0367 9230
If you are in need of access accommodations in order to participate in this event, please contact the Lewis Center at 609-258-5262 or email LewisCenter@princeton.edu at least 2 weeks in advance of the event date.