Princeton Regional Area + Beyond
- Want to know the Princeton area arts scene’s best-kept secret? You are welcome at nearly all the 100-plus events that the Lewis Center for the Arts presents each year — and most of them are free! Please consult our event calendar and join us for a performance, exhibition, film screening, master class, lecture, or other arts production.
- To stay informed, join our email list to receive a weekly email about upcoming events — This Week at the Lewis Center — as well as Lewis News, a monthly recap of news and important announcements from the Lewis Center.
- Find us on your favorite social media platform! We’re @princetonarts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Sign up for our email list to be the first to hear about upcoming events, new courses, and the latest Lewis Center news
- Get free tickets to eligible arts events on campus through the Passport to the Arts program
- Follow @princetonarts on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Learn more about Lewis Center minor programs in Creative Writing, Dance, Theater & Music Theater, and Visual Arts
- Learn more about Lewis Center course offerings
Space in the Lewis Arts complex and 185 Nassau Street, both academic buildings, is limited and generally in use throughout the academic year for classes, Lewis Center events, rehearsals, workshops, visiting artist productions, etc.
While it is unlikely space can be provided, University faculty, students and staff who wish to make a formal request for a space may do so through the EMS system.
Those outside the University community who wish to seek the use of any University facilities should submit a request through Conference and Event Services.